Terms & Conditions
- The “Where is Vilnius” Campaign starts on 4 February and ends on 31 March 2020.
- Participants can win a trip for two to Vilnius.
- The winner will be selected at random from everyone who took part in the campaign within the above-mentioned period.
- The winner will be announced on 2 April on the Go Vilnius Facebook page and will receive a personal message via Facebook Messenger or Email.
- The winner must get in touch with Go Vilnius via Facebook Messenger or the contact person (email@example.com) within two days of being named the winner to set the dates for their trip to Vilnius.
- The trip to Vilnius must take place between 1 May and 31 December 2020;
- The prize is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another party.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for money.
- You must have valid travel documents and are responsible for your own travel insurance.
- One prize includes:
– Return transport (plane, train or bus tickets) to Vilnius from the city of your choice. Both guests must fly from the same city and must fly back to their city of departure.
– A three-night stay (including breakfast) for two in a double or twin room at a hotel chosen by Go Vilnius.
– Two 72-hour Vilnius Passes, which give users free entrance and many discounts to nearly 70 attractions in Vilnius, as well as free access to public transport.
- This contest is open to all Facebook users living in Germany, the United Kingdom, Israel and Italy.
- Go Vilnius employees, their immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers and any other individuals who are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the contest are not eligible to take part in it.
- You must be at least 20 years old to participate.
- To enter, participant must share on their own Facebook or Twitter profile at least one picture describing why they think Vilnius is amazing, or the result or link from the contest’s dedicated guessing game at www.whereisvilnius.com.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Each user can share different information from the www.whereisvilnius.com web page.
- Go Vilnius reserves the right to audit and ensure that the accounts/and friends’ accounts are legitimate. Any participant who generates multiple accounts for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in the Campaign shall be disqualified. Go Vilnius reserves the absolute right to disqualify such participant(s). In cases of disputes, Go Vilnius’ decision is final.
- By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations, and the decisions of the organiser.
- Go Vilnius/affiliated unions/associations and its appointed Vendor may contact you via Facebook Messenger or email for matters relating to your participation in this Campaign.
- Once announced, the winner and their travel partner must respond with their personal contact information within 2 calendar days. Failure to do so will result in their prize being forfeited and offered to the next eligible participant.
- Go Vilnius’ decision on all matters relating to this contest are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Go Vilnius is not and shall not be held responsible for any technical malfunctions in connection to this Campaign.
- By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to provide their personal contact information (Full Name, Residential Address and Email Address) for the purpose of processing and administering the prize for this Campaign.
- Participants’ personal contact information will be disclosed among Go Vilnius/affiliated unions/associations and its appointed Vendor for the purpose of processing the Campaign prize.
- For further assistance, contact Go Vilnius: firstname.lastname@example.org